Monday, June 1, 2009

Booty Shorts

Ew. I am tired of seeing the ass cheeks of all the girls in my school. These Hollister Co. low rise, extremely short jean shorts are appalling. Do they think showing off their bum bums is sexy? They aren't leaving anything to the imagination. Now it is one thing when the skinny, fake tanned girl wears these tiny pieces of fabric, but when the big girls try to pull it off it turns into something intensely disgusting. When the bottom of your shorts fail to even graze your thight, but rather just cover the tiny lump of flesh at the bottom of the tush then you need the five instead of the three. Sorry.

I know I personally feel embarrassed when my shorts ride up. And i feel even more embarrassed when I see this tiny short wearing girls picking the material out from their crotch because they ride up so bad.

This is a serious problem in my high school. Any ideas to why girls think they need to wear just miniscule shorts? I know for a fact it's not for comfort.

No comments: